The AP-HM is the number 3 medical research center in France.
The main research axes developed at the AP-HM in conjunction with Aix-Marseille Université are inventing the medicine of the future.
Patients benefit from advances in research and can contribute to its advancement by participating in clinical trials.
Clinical research aims at developing scientific knowledge in order to improve the quality of care, the people’s health and the performance of the health care system.
Within the AP-HM, several medico-administrative and technical platforms are available to clinician researchers :
- Clinical trials in oncology at AP-HM
- The delegation to Clinical Research and Innovation (DRCI)
- The Clinical Investigation Centers (CIC Marseille and et biotherapies)
- The Mobile Investigation Assistance Team (EMAI)
The Biological Resource Center (CRB) Biological Resource Center involving :
- the tumor bank
- the muscle bank
- la cellular bank (LEVY and CAU)
- The Department of Pharmaceutical Expertise and Biomedical Research - Timone Hospital
- The CEMEREM : http://excellence.ap-hm.fr/en/actualite/unique-une-irm-de-nouvelle-generation-7-tesla